Experience retail from a brand new perspective.
Join the team.
SMP In-Store Marketing and TDC Instore have merged, giving birth to Spectas. We’re a brand new company with close to a century of combined experience in design, fabrication and fulfillment innovation for global brands and retailers. And we’re just getting started.
A division of SMP Industries, Spectas offers qualified candidates a competitive salary and benefit package, as well as an opportunity to be a valued member of a rapidly growing, globally-connected team. Interested? Explore our open positions, complete your online application and submit your work history and/or resume today.
Account Executive Location: Remote, Job Type: Full Time
Spectas, a Division of SMP Industries, Inc. – Chattanooga, Tennessee Area
Looking for a career and not just another job? Spectas is an award-winning, custom designer, producer and manufacturer of retail promotional displays and fixture seeking a select few proven, industry sales professionals to help manage our growth.
Spectas, (an organization resulting from the merger of SMP Instore Marketing and TDC INSTORE) has a long history of bringing innovative solutions to a diverse portfolio of leading consumer brands and retailers across multiple consumer categories. Our clients include leading consumer brands in the food, beverage, outdoor lifestyle, apparel, consumer electronics and flooring industries.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will bring retail marketing expertise, C-level relationship building experience and a high degree of motivation and proven solution based sales performance. Excellent communication and organizational skills also required. Compensation consists of base salary and performance-based bonuses. Relocation not required but frequent travel may be necessary in order to meet job expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 3 + years of sales success with brand marketers and retailers
- Proven track record meeting/exceeding sales objectives
- Documented success in building and maintaining customer relationships with a consultative sales approach
- Self-starter who is a goal oriented, persistent, new business hunter with the drive to execute a daily/weekly/monthly New Business Development plan
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Experience working autonomously
- Creative, flexible and innovative team player
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Comfortable dealing with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
- Position may require up to 30 – 40% overnight travel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comprehensive background check